Saturday, July 6, 2019

Under Attack

For the last several months I've been battling a form of malware called "Widget Server", which redirects my blog when I sign in. Sometimes...like now...I can beat it to open the page and post, other times I'm blocked accessing my own blog.

It's getting rather old. There are ways to remove it, but I haven't been successful, so I'm currently leaving the page up so I can write and post. Blogger seems to offer no solutions, but frankly, I like the format and don't care for the others I've seen, including Word press. I don't want adds on my blog unless I put them there myself ( occasionally I will post in support of a friend's business).

Malwarebites says the fix ix simple, but so far I haven't been able to fix the problem.

Hang in there, gang. I'm not easily beaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading Broom With A View - Your comments are welcome and appreciated.